19th Annual PinotFest
A public tasting of a sexy wine
The Watershed Project’s mission is to inspire Bay Area communities to understand, appreciate and protect our local watersheds.
Enjoy a glass of pinot with us for our 19th year!
The Great Big Bacchanalia
When: Saturday, November 18, 2017
3:00pm until 6:00pm
Over 50 top pinot noir producers from California & Oregon
Amazing Farallon appetizers to pair with pinot
One killer location on Union Square
(And this year featuring a special "Pinot Noir Pop-Up” from our Kiwi friends!)
Tag us on social!
@PinotFestSF #PinotFest2017 #PinotFestSF
Alma Rosa, Au Bon Climat, Big Table Farm, Bonaccorsi, Byron, Calera, Charles Heintz, Chehalem, Cobb, Costa de Oro, Cristom, Domaine Drouhin Oregon, En Route, Ernest, Etude, Failla, Fiddlehead, Flowers, Foxen, Freeman, Gary Farrell, Gloria Ferrer, Handley, Hartford Court, Hitching Post, Joseph Phelps, Keller Estate, Kendric, Kosta Browne, LaRue, Littorai, Lutum, Marimar Estate, Melville, Merry Edwards, Morgan, Nicolas Jay, Paul Hobbs, Paul Lato, Peay, Radio Coteau, Saintsbury, Siduri, Sinor LaVallee, Soter, Talisman, Talley, Testarossa, Tendril, Thomas Fogarty, Twomey, Wayfarer, Whitcraft, WillaKenzie, Williams Selyem
Pinot Noir Pop Up – Focus: New Zealand
Beyond our beloved California and Oregon, there is, perhaps, no place on Earth more exciting for pinot noir right now than New Zealand. With that in mind, PinotFest is pleased to present 16 delicious Kiwi wines from the North Island to the South: Lime Rock, Escarpment, Ata Rangi, Neudorf, Huia, Greywacke, Villa Maria, Giesen, Mt. Beautiful, Pegasus Bay, Amisfield, Loveblock, Mt. Difficulty, Felton Road, Burn Cottage, and Ostler. Called Aotearoa in the First Nations Māori language – The Land of the Long White Cloud – stop by the NZ Wine table at PinotFest and taste for yourself what's up way down under!
PinotFest Special Benefit Raffle
Tickets are available for purchase from 2 - 3:30 PM in the Farallon Jellyfish Lounge
100% of proceeds raised will benefit the Redwood Credit Union Fire Relief Fund
Tickets are $25 each, or 5 for $100! Winners announced at 4:30 PM.
The first 15 people who purchase raffle tickets will receive an elegant handcrafted Sophienwald THE RED pinot noir glass.
Thank you to our generous participating wineries and partners for providing their support to our raffle in effort to raise money for North Bay fire relief!
Raffle Prize List INCLUDES:
tours & tASTINGS
LaRue: Vineyard tasting for 4 people
Keller Estate: Tour and tasting for 6 people
(1) 6-count box of Sophienwald fine stemware
- As one lot: (2) 750 mL bottles of Whitcraft Pinot Noir, Pence Ranch Mount Eden Clone 2016 and Clone 115 2016
- Chehalem Pinot Noir, Wind Ridge Block, Ridgecrest Vineyards, Ribbon Ridge, Willamette Valley 2011
- Etude Pinot Noir, Grace Benoist Ranch, Estate Grown, Carneros 2013
- Flowers Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast 2014
- Foxen Pinot Noir, Block 8-Bien Nacido, Santa Maria Valley 2014
- Freeman Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley 2012
- Handley Pinot Noir, Estate, Anderson Valley 2014
- Handley Pinot Noir, Helluva, Anderson Valley 2014
- Hartford Court Pinot Noir, Lands Edge Vineyards, 'True' Sonoma Coast 2013
- Hartford Court Old-Vine Zinfandel, Russian River Valley 2012
- La Rue Pinot Noir, Rice-Spivak Vineyard, Sonoma Coast 2013
- Littorai Pinot Noir, Cerise Vineyard, Anderson Valley 2011
- Saintsbury Vin Gris, Carneros 2016
- Saintsbury Pinot Noir, Stanly Ranch, Carneros 2012
- Talisman Pinot Noir, Adastra Vineyard,
Los Carneros 2009
- Au Bon Climat Pinot Noir, Isabelle, California 2014
- Au Bon Climat Pinot Noir, Knox Alexander, Santa Maria Valley 2014
- Bonaccorsi Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills, 2002
- Byron Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County 2014
- Fiddlehead Pinot Noir, Lollapalooza, Santa Rita Hills 2012
- Hartford Court Chardonnay, Four Hearts Vineyards, Russian River Valley, 2014
- Handley Pinot Noir, RSM Vineyard, Anderson Valley 2014
- Handley Pinot Noir, Yorkville Highlands 2014
- Keller Estate Pinot Noir, Precioso, Petaluma Gap 2014
- Kendric Vineyards Pinot Noir, Marin 2009
- Melville Estate Pinot Noir - Sandy's, Santa Rita Hills 2015
- Nicolas-Jay Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley 2015
- Paul Hobbs Pinot Noir, Katherine Lindsay Estate, Russian River Valley 2013
- Paul Lato Pinot Noir, Prospect, Sierra Madre Vineyard, Santa Maria Valley 2014
Delighted to announce our PinotFest hotel partner, The Inn at Union Square, a Greystone boutique hotel located steps away from Farallon. PinotFest ticket holders receive a special, 30% discount off of their Best Available Rate! Good for stay at the Inn from 11/16/17 – 11/23/17. Click below for dates, room types, and complete booking details.
Exclusive Pinot Noir Flights
When: Sunday, November 5th - Saturday, November 18th
For the two weeks leading up to the Great Big Bacchanalia (and for your enjoyment and edification), Farallon Wine Director Luke Kenning offers 2 special tasting flights of pinot noir in the restaurant and JellyBar.
Win Tickets to the PinotFest Winery Celebration Dinner
When: Thursday, September 21th - Friday, November, 10th
Reserve a table and dine in the restaurant, and enter a chance to win 2 tickets to the PinotFest Winery Celebration Dinner on Friday November 17th.
This is a private dinner for the winemakers and winery folk pouring at The Great Big Bacchanalia, but win the drawing and join in the festivities on Friday night.
You’ve got eight weeks: Dine more, enter more!
Reservations @ Farallon are taken daily between 10am-9pm.
Please contact us @ 415.956.6969 for more information or to reserve your table.